The Campsite Les Plans **** has set up its « Les Plans Gift Voucher » for you.
We felt that there was always an opportunity to offer a gift certificate to someone close to you: a birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, a Wedding… or simply the pleasure of giving an original and different gift!
The advantages of gift vouchers:
- Easiness of use : reservations for all dates, all rentals, all locations.
You choose the amount of the gift certificate. This amount will be deducted from the chosen stay. Your loved ones will be able to pay for all or part of their stay by using the gift certificate.
- Diversity of stays and rentals : with this check, it is possible to leave for a weekend, a week or to book a long stay, by renting a bare pitch, a mobile home or a tent arranged « Coco Sweet »
- Possibility of direct delivery to the beneficiary by registered mail. All at no extra charge.
- Free of charge shipping and handling for ordering the « Les Plans » gift certificate.
- Validity: unlimited
How to obtain the « Les Plans » Gift Voucher?
1. Download and fill in the form below:
2. Once the form is completed, you can send it back to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post with your cheque (see address below)
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 04.66.85.02.46.
3. Payment is made by cheque (made out to Camping Les Plans) or ANCV holiday cheque, attached to the completed form. Please send it all to the following address:
Camping Les Plans – 2917 route de St Jean du Gard – 30140 Mialet – FRANCE
It is also possible to pay for the Gift Voucher by credit card in secure payment. For this type of contact, please call us directly.
4. The « Les Plans » gift certificate will be sent within a maximum of 7 days by registered mail:
– Either at the customer’s address.
– Either to the beneficiary of the order, according to the completed form.
How to use the « Les Plans » Gift Voucher?
1. The beneficiary of a « Les Plans » gift voucher can send it directly to the campsite before his arrival. The amount of the gift certificate will be deducted directly from his stay.
2. The beneficiary can also simply present the Les Plans Gift Voucher at the Reception desk on the day of arrival. The deduction will be made automatically.