How about a petanque course?
What are you doing in June? A short walk in the mountains? A hike in the Cévennes? How about a petanque course?!
For this year, we are trying to innovate and offer you unusual activities at any time of the season. The objective of the petanque course is to allow you to discover Camping Les Plans in a different light, but also to take the opportunity to appreciate the Gard at a different time.
Coming to our family campsite in the south of France in June is a good opportunity for those looking for a mild and pleasant climate, a friendly atmosphere and the right balance between tranquility and entertainment. If so, all at once!
We are therefore organizing 2 petanque courses in June, in partnership with OBUT and its host Philippe DUCHEIN:
- the champion course on june 13 and 14
- the stars course on may 31 and june 1
Beginner, amateur or expert? During the courses, come and learn or improve your skills with 4 world champions.
Take advantage of being in the region to extend your stay over a week.
- D-1: Arrive 1 day before the beginning of the petanque course and get your bearings in the campsite.
- Petanque course: Learn about petanque with 4 world champions.
- D+1: After your course, discover the Grotte de Trabuc.
- D+2: Roam around with the Cévennes steam train.
- D+3: Why not take to the skies with the Parfum d’Aventure tree climbing park?
- D+4: How about lounging on the banks of the Gardon?
- D+5: Oh no, it's already over and there's so much left to discover... Shall we extend the stay?