In the summer of 2020, we had to adapt to the emergency health situation, but still managed to offer you a vacation full of laughs, smiles and beautiful unforgettable moments.
Those who have chosen Camping Les Plans for their summer holidays in 2020 have seen it: we have been able to adapt, change our organization, put in place adjustments. But in the end, all of our services were opened, and most of our services were provided.
Your health and safety, but also that of our team, are at the heart of our priorities. For 2021, we will use our experience from last season to welcome you as it should and offer you a great holiday in the Cévennes.
- 1. Rigorous application of barrier gestures and social distancing
- 2. Reinforced disinfection and cleaning throughout the campsite
- 3. Training of our teams in health protocols
- 4. Provision of hydro-alcoholic gel
- 5. Controlled risk management
- 6. An open aquatic area
- 7. Adapted animations
My reservation is not made yet, I hesitate. What have you put in place for me to book with peace of mind?
So that your reservation can be done with peace of mind, we have put in place the serenity offer.
With this offer, booking your vacation has never been so easy, and so easy.
2 possibilities :
With cancellation insurance
If you take out cancellation insurance and wish to cancel or modify your stay in connection with the Covid-19, you will be automatically reimbursed for the sums incurred.
Our “Campez Couvert” insurance also covers you for many situations (postponement of holidays, illness unrelated to Covid-19, death of a loved one, etc.)
You can consult the conditions of our cancellation insurance:
Without cancellation insurance
- Possibility to postpone your stay free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (subject to availability)
- No advance balance required: you can pay your stay directly on the day of your arrival (payment of the 30% deposit remains obligatory)
- Cancellation free of charge and refund until D-1, upon presentation of proof related to COVID-19 for the following reasons:
- 1. Impossibility of going to Camping Les Plans due to the border closure by the French government or the government of the client’s country of origin.
- 2. Containment (local, departmental or national), by decree published in the Official Journal.
- 3. The government of the client’s country of origin prohibits travel (upon presentation of proof)
- 4. Cancellation of flights due to COVID-19 (upon presentation of supporting documents from the airline)
- 5. Kilometer travel limitation around the customer’s home (on presentation of proof of address)
- 6. Mandatory quarantine measure upon return from stay imposed by the French government or the client’s government of origin.
- 7. Client tested positive for COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the start of the stay (on presentation of medical proof)
- 8. Decree obliging us to close the campsite
- 9. Modification or cancellation of leave by the employer, in connection with COVID-19, making it impossible for the customer to come to the campsite (on presentation of proof from the employer)
- 10. Modification of examination dates / school competitions, rescheduled during the period of stay (on presentation of proof from the school or examination center)
In these cases, and only in these cases, you will be able to benefit from a postponement of your stay over the 2022 season or a refund of the sums paid in the form of a credit note (within the meaning of ordinance 2020-320 of 25 March 2020).
Will the Campsite be open this summer?
The Campsite will be open from May 13 to September 05, 2021.
Will the aquatic area be open this summer?
As for 2020, the aquatic area will be open this summer with increased cleaning and disinfection of deckchairs.
What happens if the campsite cannot open on my reservation dates?
If Camping Les Plans cannot open on the dates of your reservation, you will receive an email from us to inform you. Faced with this inconvenience, several solutions may be offered:
- Free shift of the planned stay to another date (subject to availability and with price adjustment if necessary).
- Repayment in the form of a credit note
What will be the planned activities?
You will find the details of the activities on our activities and evenings pages as the programming progresses. Either way, our program will be tailored to keep you entertained and have unforgettable moments.
Will there be a teen club and a children's club?
The teen club and the children’s club will be kept open. The activities will be adapted to ensure maximum fun and good times! A gigantic yurt will also be installed to expand these clubs and allow the development of activities for our young campers.
Will the restaurant and grocery store be open?
The restaurant and the grocery store will remain open and will be ready to serve you, in accordance with the health rules and recommendations in force.
What are the health protocols in force?
The health protocols in force are communicated by the FNHPA and are reinforced by our measures, in order to guarantee hygiene, health and safety for all our campers.
What are the strengths of Camping Les Plans to promise you a real holiday, despite the constraints and restrictions imposed by the health situation?
Our main strength is undoubtedly the size of our campsite, which allows us to guarantee you large natural spaces, unspoiled privacy, and a large bowl of oxygen in the heart of the Cévennes National Park.
You can, for example, enjoy a private access to the river and find your little piece of paradise on the 10 kilometers of banks of the Gardon de Mialet. But also take advantage of the many hiking trails accessible from the campsite.
Our campsite has always been renowned for its unspoiled setting, its geographical location and its privacy. So many arguments that are becoming essential nowadays …
Camping Les Plans has 303 pitches spread over nearly 11 hectares. That is 27 sites per hectare. FYI, the average for French 4-star campsites is around 80 pitches per hectare.
We haven’t answered all of your questions? In this case, do not hesitate to ask us your personal questions by email : firstname.lastname@example.org) or to call us directly at +33. (0) 4.66.85.02.46
* The information above is given for information only and does not constitute a contractual commitment. They are subject to change depending on the evolution of the health crisis.